Benjypenguin

Benjypenguin
This is Benjypenguin. The main admin of club penguin cheatium. Also founder.
Club Penguin Cheatium. You cannot copy. If found, we will shut down your blog. Powered by Blogger.

Secret Spy 6

Secret Spy 6
Secret is a awesome penguin who makes things fun! He is a enjoyable person.

Rih2001

Rih2001
This is rih! My youtube partner! He is the second main admin of the blog! He makes great gfx and will help me. He is a partner!

Trae66

Trae66
Our new and offical staff member. He is a great penguin that loves our team's blog.

Club Penguin Cheatium Views

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome to the club penguin blog!

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog! I made a new club penguin cheatium blog because I got the other one ruined! So we will use this one instead. So lets start posting! In order for us to get a headstart, we will give you some updates.

Coins for change results: We gave alot of coins from last year! Club Penguin said if we filled the lighthouse, we would double this years donation! And we did! Alot of money is going everywhere!

Igloo Contest: Club Penguin must be having some hard time thinking which igloo is the best! Check January 5 for the winner! I hope you are in! :)

Party of January?: Ever since January had random parties, I am going to figure out.... Which party will come? COuld it be the fieasta? We should stay tuned with Club Penguin!

Cadence's approval on club penguin: We don't know if the puffle party will come this year or not. But I'm sure Cadence will come sometime in Febuary!

My youtube: There's more stuff from me! Not only a blog, but I have a good youtube! Don't forget, I will add you back if you add me. Youtube: www.youtube.com/thebenjytube77
I make subscriber parties too! Be sure to subscribe for parties! And for walkthroughs.

Whoa! That's alot of updates. What do you think of 2012? What party did you like in 2011? I loved the music jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Club Penguin Cheatium, Make sure to pick up the helm pin at the ski hill!

Club Penguin

Pin Tracker

Field Ops Tracker

Followers